sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

Nouvelle Vague



DANCE WITH ME

Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sins
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again

Burning like an angel
Who has heaven in reprieve
Burning like the voodoo man
With devils on his sleeve

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Like an apparition
You don't seem real at all
Like a premonition
Of curses on my soul

The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Take a chance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Me encanta el video... en fin!, es la canción más triste y bella que he escuchado en el último tiempo.
[No estoy triste... nada más se me ocurrió ver que hacia mi gata corriendo arriba del tejado y miré la luna]

WAVES


Waves
And then goodbye
I live in a wafer thin dream
I, I can't cry
You know the time
Time's not kind

But I remember the way we were
The slow, slow sad love
I wonder do you miss my love
I know you can't
It's just a wave passing over me

What are these waves
They're coming over me
It must be my destiny

Waves
They're coming by
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Waves
They're coming by
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye



[BONUS TRACK The Cure cover]

A FOREST

Come closer and see
See into the trees
Find the girl
While you can
Come closer and see
See into the dark
Just follow your eyes
Just follow your eyes

I hear her voice
Calling my name
The sound is deep
In the dark
I hear her voice
And start to run
Into the trees
Into the trees

Into the trees

Suddenly I stop
But I know it's too late
I'm lost in a forest
All alone
The girl was never there
It's always the same
I'm running towards nothing
Again and again... again.

No hay comentarios: