viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

I'm check out the weather...





Rainy and cloudy days in... somewhere.

I must be there... well, I wish.


On this time of my life the lesson I have to learn
it's about how differemtiate between needs and desires,
the confusion strart when humanly I put both in the same level.

The duty for needs it's to carry out about development. I mean,
if I was living on the cavern age, my sense must be:
"hunting a mammoth or make your own arrows".

When I can handle wath I need, then I can fight for my desires.


___________________________


I been figure out for years this topic, but is not easy and freaks my freak. I'm working on it.
Perhaps I'll enjoy the rainy and cloudy days in somewhere with someone... who knows... ?


1 comentario:

Daniela R.A. dijo...

Esa noche llegué tarde,revolví el refrigerador y engañe mis tripas.Luego me di una ducha(14 de octubre en la madrugada),mientras estaba ahí sentí como mi pecho se oprimía... lloré.

La aflicción del presente quizás no signifique nada en el futuro o sea, puede valer la pena como tal vez no = nada!



D.A.R.A.